The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) Caraga is offering Coursera grants for free to Filipinos who are interested to gain new skills and knowledge through self-paced lessons amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
The application for the grant is available until October 31, 2020, only. Those who will be able to apply and qualify for the grant will be able to enroll and finish courses on Coursera website for free and receive certificates (for free as well) until December 31, 2020.
To avail of the #DOSTCourseraGrant, one must be:
- A Filipino citizen
- (Ideally) Must be 18 years old and above
- Must have a Coursera account. (If you don’t have one, follow DOST’s instructions on how to create a Coursera account.)
To apply for the #DOSTCourseraGrant, one must do the following:
- Fill out the #DOSTCourseraGrant application form.
- Wait for the email confirmation from DOST regarding your application.
- Verify your name on Coursera. (You may need to submit a photo of your ID and face recognition for this.)
- Watch the online orientationand sign up on the attendance form.
- Choose courses under the DOST-Caraga Coursera Grant on Coursera and start learning!
For more information, follow or like DOST Caraga’s Facebook page. You may also follow the hashtag #DOSTCourseraGrant on Facebook for more posts and updates.