If you are looking for the best USB hubs to pair with your Macbook Air or Macbook Pro laptops, the UGREEN 10-in-1 USB C Hub is the right device for you.
I got a Macbook Air M1 2021 and while I like the minimalist look of it, having only three ports—two USB-C ports and one exclusive for a headphone jack— is a bit frustrating because it means I need an extra device to connect other devices to it.
So, I bought a UGREEN USB-C multifunction adapter. I checked in Macbook Air private groups and this one is often if not all the time one of the highly recommended brands.
Here’s a quick run-down of what the UGREEN USB C Hub 10-in-1 Adapter has to offer. It is a 10-port docking station that allows you to connect other different devices
- 4K HDMI
- 1080P VGA
- Gigabit Ethernet,
- 3 ✕ USB 3.0 ports,
- TF card reader slot
- SD card reader slot
- 100W Type C PD charging port
- 3.5-mm Audio jack
I have been using the UGREEN USB C Hub 10-in-1 Adapter for quite some time now and I have observed the following:
- There are instances that it tends to heat up, other users commented that it is a non-issue as it is getting power from the laptop itself. It did worry me a bit but after some more time of using it, I got used to it.
- It’s portable and not bulky. The device is lightweight and won’t eat much space in your bag.
- It’s a dirt-and-stain magnet. I am not that maselan, though. The surface can be cleaned with water or alcohol.
- Plus point as it is compatible with both Windows (Win10/8.1/8/7/XP) and Mac OS systems, iOS and Android mobile devices.
I can say that it’s worth the money (and I got it on sale!) and serves many functions for a single, lightweight and tiny device.
Get yours at a discounted price when you buy at the UGREEN ShopeeMall page.