If you have received payments to your Payoneer account, you can easily withdraw the funds to your Gcash account. Make sure that you have already created a Payoneer account and it is properly linked to your Gcash account.
Your Payoneer account should have at least Php500 pesos to be able to withdraw it to Gcash. I only withdrew funds using Payoneer through Gcash once and because the amount was around Php300 only, I was unable to proceed with the transaction.
So, follow the steps below to be able to withdraw your Payoneer funds.
- Log in to your Gcash account. Tap Cash in and look for Payoneer. Log in to your Payoneer account.
- Enter the amount you are going to withdraw.
- Choose among the currencies where your funds are available.
- Tap Next.
- Confirm the details of your withdrawal. Note that the exchange rate where the conversion will be based is on Payoneer’s daily exchange rates.
- Wait for an authentication code that will be sent to you via text message. Tap Verify.
- Your cash-in will be processed. Wait for a text message to confirm that the cash-in was successful.
The amount you have withdrawn will reflect in the transaction history of the Payoneer app. Check your email account as a confirmation email will also be sent to notify you of the transaction.