I gave it a try to load up (cash in) my recently received and registered PayMaya card and account. The most convenient way for me is to load it up using the 7-11 Cliqq kiosk available in most 7-11 convenience store in the Metro.
1. Select E-money from the options shown on the screen.
2. Tap PayMaya (Globe’s Gcash is also under this menu).
3. Key in your cellphone number and the amount you want to deposit. Note: You cannot deposit an amount less than Php100.
4. Verify the details you have entered.
5. Wait for a transaction ticket to be released by the machine. Bring it to the counter and pay the amount you want to deposit.
There is no convenience fee charged for this transaction. After the cashing in, you will receive a text notification on your phone that you received money to your PayMaya account via 7-11.
It’s easy, isn’t it?
There are other options where you can reload your PayMaya account:
-Robinsons and SM Department Store – Business Centers